eHealth Sector Approach to the Evaluation of eHealth Solutions
National Institute for Research & Development in Informatics, ICI Bucharest
Abstract: This paper presents a general approach to the field of eHealth, the SWOT analysis which identifies strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats. General concepts are presented concerning the evaluation and the quality of eHealth solutions and are described results indicators. Evaluation of eHealth solutions is a crucial criterion in deciding their success on the medical market and the benefit of citizens.
Keywords: eHealth. eHealth solution, eHealth evaluation.
- Bennett, K.; Reynolds, J.; Christensen, H.; Griffiths, K. M.: e-Hub: an online self-help mental health service in the community. Medical Journal of Australia, 2010, 192 (11) : S48–S52.
- Øvretveit, J.: Evaluating health interventions. London, Open University Press, pp.158-180.
- Ianculescu M. şi Colectiv: TIC în sănătate: Analiza comparativă a soluţiilor de eHealth în statele membre şi modele de succes pe plan mondial. Contract: 142/ 10.07.2015, Etapa I – Identificarea iniţiativelor şi soluţiilor de eHealth dezvoltate la nivel naţional, european şi mondial (2015).
- ISO/IEC 9126-1: 2001 Software Engineering – Product Quality – Part 1: Quality Model. International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland, 2001.
- ISO 9126-4 : 2001 Software Engineering – Software Product Quality. Part 4: Quality of use.
- ISO/DIS 9241-11:1994 Information Technology – Ergonomic Requirements for Office Work with Visual Display Terminal (VDTs) – Guidance on Usability.
- ISO HL7, 2012, www.hl7.org/about/index.cfm?ref=nav.
- *** http://ec.europa.eu
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.