Public Private Partnership Contracts According to the 178/2010 Law
with Reference at the Broadband Network Domain
National Institute for Reasearch & Development in Informatics, ICI Bucharest
Abstract: In this paper, it is presented the Romanian legislation on the public-private partnership area, with emphasis on the accuracy of the legal rules formulating, rules that were classified by the authors according to the subject considered by the law maker. Also, some references to various legislative acts in the body of the text are clearly made.
This approach was chosen for that material to be useful also for stakeholders in the field of public-private partnership that do not have an accurate knowledge on laws. So, it removes the possibility to slip from the spirit and the letter of the law by the misinterpretation and semantics errors.
There are highlighted specific issues regarding the information and communication technology (ICT) and those related to broadband networks (broadband).
Keywords: public-private partnership, contracts, broadband
- Legea 178/2010 – Legea parteneriatului public-privat, Monitorul Oficial 676/2010.
- Hotărârea de Guvern nr. 1239/2010 de aprobare a normelor metodologice de aplicare a Legii 178/2010, Monitorul Oficial 833/2010
- G.16/2002 – privind contractele de parteneriat public-privat, Monitorul Oficial 94/2002
- 621/2002 – pentru aprobarea normelor metodologice de aplicare a O.G. 16/2002 privind contractele de parteneriat public-privat, Monitorul Oficial 481/2002
- Lege nr. 215 din 23 aprilie 2001 – a administraţiei publice locale, Monitorul Oficial 123/2007.
- Ernst & Young Public-private partnership,
- Worldbank, Case Studies on PPP arrangements for Telecommunications, http://ppp.worldbank.org/public-private-partnership/sector/telecom/telecom-laws/case-studies-telecommunications
- Jurnalul Oficial al Uniunii Europene, Orientări ale UE pentru aplicarea normelor privind ajutoarele de stat în cazul dezvoltării rapide a reţelelor de comunicaţii în bandă largă, 2013/C 25/01.
- Procurement of PPP and the use of Competitive Dialogue în Europe, A review of public sector practices across the EU, European PPP Expertise Centre, November 2010.
- Major Project approval and assurance guidance, HM Treasury Cabinet Office, April 2011
- CPV (Common procurement vocabulary)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.