Compared Analysis of Object-oriented Programming in ABAP and Java
Bucharest University of Economic Studies
Abstract: The objective of the article is to create a general idea by describing the concepts of the object-oriented programming through two languages of industrial use, ABAP and Java. This comparative elaboration highlights the resemblances and distinctions of this programming model and also the elements to enhance programming efficiency. Furthermore, it displays with detail the most essential methods of organizing programming activities.
Key words: Object-oriented programming, Java, ABAP, class, object.
- Lesson: Object-Oriented Programming Conceptsin Tutorial Java Sun.
- Woods, D.; Word, J.: SAP NetWeaver for dummies.
- Wood, J.: Object-Oriented Programming with ABAP Objects.
- Materiale de curs Telecom Academy http://www.telacad.ro
- ABAP Objects and Application Areas; ABAP certification coursework.
- BC – ABAP Programming; ABAP certification coursework.