Using RFID Technology in Identification, Traceability Monitoring
and Authentification of Products
Abstract: This paper is an overview of the structure of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) systems and radio frequency bands used by RFID technology. It also presents a solution based on the application of RFID for brand authentication, traceability and tracking, by implementing a production management system and extending its use to traders.
Keywords: RFID, Tag, Tag reader, Traceability.
- RFID Journal Frequently Asked Questions, http://www.rfidjournal.com.
- Examples of AIDC, http://www.rfidgazette.org, 2005.
- What is Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)?, http://www.peacocks.com.au/about-rfid.htm.
- ISO RFID Standards: A Complete List, http://rfidwizards.com/index.php?option=com_
- LIXĂNDROIU, R.: A Model of Traceability for Equipments Using RFID Technologies within an Integrated System, în Revista Informatica Economică, no. 2(38)/2006, pp. 124–128.
- PESCARU, G.; DRAGOMIR, R.; PUŞCOCI, S.: Activities optimization using RFID technologies, în AGIR Bulletin – Telecommunications, no. 2/2008, pp. 66–78.
- RFID – Radio Frequency Identification, http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/RFID.
- BHATT, H.; GLOVER, B.: RFID Essentials, O’Reilly, 2006.
- LAHIRI, S.: RFID Sourcebook, Prentice Hall PTR, 2005.
- Frequency for RFID Systems, http://www.rfid-handbook.de/rfid/frequencies.html.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.