Some Contributions Regarding Topological Modeling of
Wireless Sensors Networks(WSN)
Abstract: This paper presents some of the results obtained by authors through their own doctoral scientific research in the topology of sensor networks modeling. These results display graphically locations of target-sensor nodes and the connections between nodes. Some innovations are introduced to describe the formal topology of sensor networks.
Keywords: Wireless sensor networks, topology modeling, simulation, matlab, mono-hop, multi-hop
- 21 ideas for the 21 century. Business Week, august, 1999, pp. 78–167.
- PARK, S.; SAVVIDES A.; SRIVASTAVA M. B. SENSORSIM: A Simulation Framework for Sensor Networks. În the Proceedings of MSWiM 2000, 2000.
- AMARIEI, C.; TEODOROV C.; FABIANI E.; POTTIER B. Modeling Sensor Networks as Concurrent Systems. Proceeding of Fourth International Conference on Networked Sensing Systems,INSS’07, Braunschweig, Germany, June 2007.
- BERGE, C. Theorie des graphes et ses applicatons. Ed. DUNOD, Paris, 1987.
- GHINEA, M.; FIRETEANU V. MAILAB-calcul numeric-grafică –aplicaţii. Ed. Teora , Bucureşti, 1995.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.