Methods and Techniques used (employed) in the Process
of Designing the SIMBNR1 System
Abstract: The paper presents some of the achievements in the research activity dedicated to design the SIMBNR system. These achievements are related, mainly, to the identification and description of the system’s features, and methodology of designing the SIMBNR site navigation algorithm and functional concept. The system was created based on the research conducted within the frame of the Core Programme financed by the National Authority for Scientific Research between 2009 and 2011. The project intends to create a clear, real, and accessible on-line image of the National Retrospective Bibliography of Romanian books.
Keywords: retrospective national bibliography, websites, multimedia, databases.
- BANCIU, D. Informatizarea bibliotecilor – Concepte şi practici. Editura Universităţii din Bucureşti, 2001, 193 pagini.
- BANCIU, D.; COARDOŞ D.; LEPĂDATU C. I. Informaţia Digitală în Cultură – Cercetări şi realizări. Editura ARS DOCENDI, 2010, ISBN 978-973-558-498-6, 384 pagini.
- COARDOŞ, D.; COARDOŞ V.; LEPĂDATU C. I.; LEPĂDATU C. N. Integrated On-line System for Management of the National Retrospective Bibliography – SIMBNR. Automation Computers Applied Mathematics, Volume 18, Number 2, 2009.
- WATRALL, ETHAN; SIARTO JEFF. Web design. Editura O’Reilly 2008.
- CHU, NICHOLAS. Reussir un projet Web. Eyrolles, 2006.
- CROWDER, PHILIP; CROWDER DAVID A. Creating Web Sites Bible. Wiley Publishing, 2008.
- FOWLER, SUSAN; VICTOR STANWICH. Web Application Design Handbook. Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, 2004.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.