Autotesting of Scrolling Applications
Abstract: The scrolling applications are defined and the quality requirements are set for them. The developing stage cycles for scrolling applications are presented and the existing digital content in these applications is analyzed. Scrolling applications are designed as citizen-oriented applications. The error types that appear in the scrolling application development are identified and the causes of their occurrence are described. It is defined the objective of the autotesting as a process of control and total debugging. Are implemented metrics to evaluate the effects of errors arising in the process of development and autotesting of scrolling applications.
Keywords: scrolling, autotesting, quality, processes
- SAD, H. H.; F. POIRIER. Evaluation and Modeling of User Performance for Pointing and Scrolling Tasks on Handheld Devices Using Tilt Sensor, Second International Conf. on Advances in Computer-Human Interactions – ACHI ’09, 1-7 Feb. 2009, pp. 295-300.
- IVAN, I.; B. VINTILĂ; C. CIUREA; D. PALAGHITA; S. PAVEL. Autotesting of the citizen oriented informatics applications, Ekonomika, statistika i informatika. Vestnik UMO, MESI, Russia, No. 4, 2009, ISSN 1994-7844.
- IVAN, I.; C. CIUREA; D. MILODIN. Autotestarea aplicaţiilor informatice distribuite cu conţinut oferit, Revista Română de Informatică şi Automatică, Vol. 19, Nr. 3, 2009.
- BAKER, S.; F. AU; G. DOBBIE; I. WARREN. Automated Usability Testing Using HUI Analyzer, 19th Australian Conf. on Software Eng. – ASWEC 2008, 26-28 March , 579-588.
- IVAN, I.; P. POCATILU. Testarea automată a produselor software specializate, Revista Informatica Economică, vol. VIII, nr. 2(30), 2004, pp. 116-120.
- CĂPRIŢA, D. Automated Web Database Applications Testing, The Proc. of the 9th Int. Conf. on Informatics in Economy – IE 2009, May 7-8, 2009, Bucharest, ASE Printing House.
- POCATILU, P. Software Testing Costs, ASE Publishing House, Bucharest, 2004.
- POCATILU, P. Software Security Testing, Informatica Economica Journal, Vol. IX, No. 4(36), 2005, ISSN 1453-1305, pp. 78-82.
- TARHINI, A.; Z. ISMAIL; N. MANSOUR. Regression Testing Web Applications, ICACTE ’08. International Conference on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering, 2008, 20-22 Dec. 2008, pp. 902-906.
- MURLEWSKI, J.; J. WOJCIECHOWSKI; B. SAKOWICZ; A. NAPIERALSKI. Comprehensive Approach to Web Applications Testing and Performance Analysis, 9th Int. Conf. – The Experience of Designing and Appl. of CAD Systems in Microelectronics, 2007, CADSM ’07, 19-24 Feb. 2007, pp. 429-431.
- GODEFROID, P.; P. DE HALLEUX; A. V. NORI; S. K. RAJAMANI; W. SCHULTE; N. TILLMANN; M. Y. LEVIN. Automating Software Testing Using Program Analysis, Software IEEE, Vol. 25, No. 5, Sept.-Oct. 2008, pp. 30-37.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.