Electronic Public Services Designed for Public Institutions within the ICIPRO Project
National Institute for Research and Development in Informatics – ICI Bucharest
Abstract: Adopting Cloud Computing model in public administration is a major field action present in the National Strategy for Romania’s 2020 Digital Agenda. This paper presents electronic public services designed for public institutions within the ICIPRO project (Cloud Infrastructure for Public Institutions from Romania) – Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (Paas), but also other services like Open Data Service and Virtual Library Service.
Keywords: Internet, Cloud Computing, IaaS, Infrastructure as a Service, PaaS, Platform as a Service, SaaS, Software as a Service, Open Data Service, Virtual Library Service, Public Institutions.
- ***: Portalul de date deschise al Uniunii Europene – European Union Open Data Portal, http://open-data.europa.eu/ro/data/
- ***: CKAN, the world’s leading open-source data portal platform, http://ckan.org/
- ***: Search and discovery, http://ckan.org/features-1/search-and-discovery/
- ***: ELOenterprise, https://www.elo.com/wcm/en/products/eloenterprise
- ***: Strategia Naţională privind Agenda Digitală pentru România, http://www.mcsi.ro/Transparenta-decizionala/Proiecte-2014/Strategia-Agenda-Digitala,-iulie-2014
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.