European Services Directive, support for eServices
Georgiana – Cristina Pereteanu
National Institute for Research and Development – ICI Bucharest
Abstract: The paper presents the European Directive on Services in order to emphasize the main types of services which have to be unitarily approached by the Member States. There are concisely described a few principles that formed the basis of the directive. There is exemplified the mode in which the European Directive on Services led to ICT project financing, projects which point out the facilitation of the development of cross-border electronic services and interoperability.
Keywords: services, interoperability, point of single contact, PSC, eServices.
- BANCIU, Doina: e-Services in Future Internet – Study-case on Romania. Digital Agenda for Romania, 15 decembrie 2011, Bucureşti.
- BANCIU, Doina; NĂSTASE, Pavel: Proiectul European SPOCS – Simple Procedures Online for Cross-border Services. Computerworld, martie 2010, pp. 8-9.
- *** DIRECTIVA 2006/123/EC privind serviciile din piaţa internă http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/RO/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32006L0123
- SINISA, Rodin: EU Directive 123/2006 on Services – Scope and Justification. Zagreb: Portal of scientific journals of Croatia, Vol.59 No.1 February 2009.
- STELKENS, Ulrich; WEIß, Wolfgang; MIRSCHBERGER, Michael (editors). The Implementation of the Eu Services Directive: Transposition, Problems and Strategies.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.