Applications Quality in m-Learning
National Institute for Research and Development – ICI Bucharest
Abstract: This paper provides an overview of the quality of the m-learning applications being presented the concept of m-learning and SWOT analysis which identified strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats for m-learning. General notions are presented for the m-learning applications and are described in the quality criteria of m-learning applications.
Keywords: e-learning, m-learning, m-learning quality applications.
- *** Mobile Learning: A Quick SWOT Analysis, http://www.slideshare.net/UpsideLearning/ mobile-learning-a-swot-analysis
- *** Tehnologii Mobile în Învăţare, http://www.eprof.ro/doc/Mobile_learning.pdf
- ANANI, A.: M-learning in review: Technology, standard and evaluation. Journal of Communication and Computer, ISSN1548-7709, USA, Nov. 2008, Volume 5, No. 11.
- BOJA, C.; BATAGAN, L.: Analysis of M-Learning Applications Quality. WSEAS Transactions on Computers, Volume 8, Issue 5, May 2009, pp. 767-777.
- CHICIOREANU, T.: M-Learning –A viable way of learning? Revista de Informatică Socială, anul V, nr. 9, iunie 2008.
- PARK, Y.: A Pedagogical Framework for Mobile Learning: Categorizing Educational Applications of Mobile Technologies into Four, The International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning, Vol. 12, No.2, 2011.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.