GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS ON INTEROPERABILITY OF APPLICATIONS USED
Abstract: The purpose of this document is to present the concept of interoperability as well as some of the major challenges that this notion entails: (1) establishing the manner whereby mutual interactions between applications could support and help the extending of the e-Government process. (2) mastering the process whereby interoperation of informatic systems could become a powerful tool in support of the most valuable economic asset of the EU – a Unified and Integrated Market. (3) endeavor spending at the level of the European Union to define and implement strategies, regulatory policies and procedures toward interoperability. (4) achieving concrete results by European nations taken individually. Interoperation is a both institutional and technological strategic landmark to further economic and financial development inside the European Union.
Keywords: interoperability platforms, Web Services, e-Government.
- IDE, N.; PUSTEJOVSKY, J.: What Does Interoperability Mean, Anyway? http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~ide/papers/ICGL10.pdf
- Hotărârea 656 din 5.09.2012, http://lex.justice.md/viewdoc.php?action=view&view=doc&id=344700&lang=1
- European Interoperability Framework for European Public Services (EIF) Version 2.0, http://www.bigwobber.nl/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/European-Interoperability-Framework-for-European-Public-Services-draft.pdf
- An introduction to the European Interoperability Reference Architecture – EIRA v1.0.0, https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/eia/asset_release/eira-v100?lang=en
- European Interoperability Framework – EIF (Publicat: 16 decembrie 2010), http://ec.europa.eu/isa/documents/isa_annex_ii_eif_en.pdf .
- BEYDEDA, S.; GRUHN,: Testing commercial-off-the-shelf components and systems, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2005, 409 pg.
- ZAMFIROIU A.,: Metrici software de evaluare a calităţii aplicaţiilor mobile din mediul educaţional, Editura ASE, Bucureşti, 2016, 133 pg, ISBN: 978-606-34-0050-6.
- DAVIS, L.; GAMBLE, R.; PAYTON,: The Impact of Component Architectures on Interoperability, Journal of Systems and Software, vol. 61, pp. 31-45
- HE, K. Q.; WANG J.; LIANG,: Semantic Interoperability Aggregation in Service Requirements Refinement, Journal of Computer Science and Technology, vol. 25, no. 6, 2010, pp.1103-1117.
- FERRUCCI, D.: Towards an Interoperability Standard for Text and Multi-Modal Analytics, IBM Research Report, 28 November, 2006, 106 p.
- LISBOA, A.; SOARES,: E-Govern-ment interoperability frameworks: a worldwide inventory, Procedia Technology 16 ( 2014 ) 638 – 648.
- VALBONA DHJAKU; NEVILA XOXA, KLODI BERBERI, : Interoperability of e-government services.
- Interoperability Handbook, https://www.england.nhs.uk/digitaltechnology/wp-content/uploads/sites/31/2015/09/ interoperabilty-handbk.pdf
- MARC NOVAKOUSKI, GRACE LEWIS, : Interoperability in the e-Government Context, Software Engineering Institute, 2012.
- HYERI CHOI, MIN JAE PARK, JAE JEUNG RHO, HANGJUNG ZO, : Rethinking the assessment of e-government implementation in developing countries from the perspective of the design–reality gap: Applications in the Indonesian e-procurement system, Telecommunications Policy 40(2016) 644–660.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.